Best Travel Tips
Some of the best travel tips have been researched for you. Travel information is available in many places. There are many ways to make travel easier and more convenient. We have gathered some tips and secrets for you. The best guidelines for you will the ones you learn on your own. Keep testing and experience will make the difference.
1. Roll clothing items instead of laying flat.
2. Small items can be placed inside shoes.
3. Take old clothing as they can be discarded along the way.
This is especially helpful for growing children.
4. Take one week's worth of clothing. Plan to launder.
5. Co-ordinate your clothes around one or two basic colours. This will cut down on amount of both shoes and clothing to take.
6. Always card a photocopy of your documents -- identification, passports, and travel itinerary -- in your carry on luggage.
Changes are constantly being made. Different airports have different restrictions. It is always important to check with the airline before traveling.
There is something unique to think about when packing. Are you ever worried about your luggage getting lost or stolen? If you have a travel partner -- put half of your clothes and belongings in their suitcase and have them put half of their items in your suitcase. If one of the pieces of luggage goes missing -- you will still have half of your clothes!!!
There are different rules and regulations in different countries.
If your passport is close to expiring, even within 3 months, there are a number of countries that you will not be allowed to enter. It is important to check on the rules for your travel destination. Also, you may be required to have a Visa.
Check out the following website for more info:
Passports & Visas information
Return from Best Travel Tips to The Bucket List Home Page.
What are your Best Travel Tips?
Please share your best travel tips so we can help our readers!! We appreciate your suggestions and comments!